BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

black range minerals to become major uranium p, page-2

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Good find Oscar Although its not a JORC compliant resource it essentially gives BLR potential control over a large asset...still lots of work to do so i expect it to hover in the 8c range for a while. A good start indeed.

My real focus is on PEN right now as they are well advanced and have potential to hit 90-100 million pounds in Wyoming alone , not to mention the 150 million pound Karoo project and have already submitted their mining applications not to mention DFS next month...now thats exciting.
    Ive tucked away a sizable parcel of BLR in the mid 7c range so happy to bottom draw them for now....I wouldnt expect BLR to get to production for at least 3- 4 years so definately the next potential producer in the USA.

They will have to spend a fair amount of money now this announcement has come out to secure the Remaining 51%...we have options expiring on 28th so I would expect a bit of selling pressure on the heads so they big boys can get as many options as possible but also the existing option holders may want to exercise thenm now as they are in the money if bought when they were in the low 2-3 c range of recent times

Lots of beind the scene work to do , much like PEN had to go through...nice to see that now the BLR thread are comparing this company to the likes of PEN ...fantastic!!

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.