POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Black Swan Production Restart

1. 9,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4170
    SC, great detective work there.
    Those google maps pictures prove this now even more

Black Swan is in an advanced process of restart of its monster processing plants and its massive open pit & its deeper world class high grade mines at SS GS ST Gosling.
    I have been saying for 12 months now that there is a stealth restart of the BS monster mill & open pit
    Looks like its been underway for at least 6-12 months

EXHIBIT A = appointment of BS mine manager f/t in 2019
    EXHIBIT B= appointment of f/t electrical manager at BS (2020 on seek.com)
    EXHIBIT C = SS refurbishments
    EXHIBIT D = ladderways & escape route installed across SS declines
    EXHIBIT E = aircon vents and flutes instal through SS to DD, BOD approved in 2019 in advance
    EXHIBIT F = Gosling 2 x DDrives refurb enabling drilling from there by Webdrill underway now (so the refurb must have been completed by at most June to book this in)
    EXHIBIT G = DD to GS was extra wide and allows 2-3 truck drive down both ways
    EXHIBIT H = $3.2M for "support services at BS" in the Q4 budget
    EXHIBIT I = google maps pictures showing BS open pit dewatering
    EXHIBIT J = BS scoping study done faster earlier than planed (Oct but released in July) & further engineering restart studies now in process as declared recently
    (this study revealed the mine plan is now option 3 ie BS GS SS W to BS mill)

Some of these items were not announced to the ASX & others buried in back pages of budgets in the Q4 report

last year I stated on here that if there was a stealth restart they would secretly drain the flooded BS open pit without advising the market & send to the dam or sell the water. Now we can see for ourselves its happening.

Last years 2018 to 2019 this budget for C&M of BS was only $0.1M pQ so it has been escalated & beefed up to $1M per month now for serious restart refurb works.
    We still do not know what "support services at BS" means & what its for.
    But it must be for refurbishment & restart works.
    The engineers have been walking through all the parts there for the last 12 months hence the early scoping study results were very revealing, a faster cheaper restart of circuits 1 & 2.

With $30M cash & NO DEBT & massive 440KT JORC and massive 3.7MTpa processing capacity & NP at 8.80 they MUST RESTART the BS Project mining & production operation.

I strongly support the restart of BS monster mill and massive open pit & its high grade UG mines
    I strongly oppose any divestment of the monster mill & mines at LJ that are better than Nova on their own

Just announce the decision, as the mine plan, DFS & FID looks already decided to me.
    Just say we are RESTARTING the BS plant & pit & miines by 31 December 2021 & we have the funding to do it.
    Why the stealth? Why understate & keep secret this progress, typical POS stuff as in the past.
    Its a no brainer, tell the market.

Look at their actions not their words,

START HER UP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32951800 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.