POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Jeez,These guys know how to stretch your patience to the extreme...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Jeez,

These guys know how to stretch your patience to the extreme limit. They twist your nerves into a plot. They leave you wrecked in a bag of nerves. They keep missing deadlines and think it is ok to do so while collecting massive pay checks, funded by the said bag of nerves. Jeez !!!!

I had a friend at school. His name was Hesch, Pee Hesch. He used to spell June D E C E M B E R. But he had an uncanny strong point. He could make people believe the most unbelievable things, just by talking to them. I believe he is now an extremely well paid CEO of a junior mining company, somewhere in Australia. As for me, I spelt June J U N E, did not have any power of speech and ended up in a very low paid job.

Anyway, back to PH. He has still not managed to hit any of his self imposed deadlines. He cannot claim to have met the FID deadline simply by continuously extending it. But I have to credit him with the good works he has done. All in all, I believe the offtake, debt and FID announcements are imminent and will result in a massive rerate.

I still trust in PH and I still believe he will deliver all he said he would. Not long to go now folks. Hold tight.

GO PH. GO POS. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.