POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Caputo is mine manager, a desk jockey not a miner He has been...

1. 9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4287
    Caputo is mine manager, a desk jockey not a miner
    He has been full time for almost 2 years, whats he been doing there for 2 years with apparently no mining and production.
    You think he has been doing nothing? Hahaha

Mann is the worker manager for the workers, he is a beefy mans man & will no doubt want the open pit friday night beerkeg fests.

On the contrary, this thread was all about the SECRET restart works underway for years here.
    Now we have a dry open pit floor & told its for more drilling yet a barmac is there!
    What does a barmac do, crushing right?

What is the drilling really for, increasing the JORC probables?
    Hahaha, they have 220KT JORC resources in that pit already worth $8B in situ, who cares for another $1B?!
    No this is all about extending confidence and the LOM from 4 years to 10-30 years
    the offtake financer wants a 10-20 year loan not a mere 4 year loan despite the MCR precedent of 2 year LOM for 14 years

Trafigura at PAN have a 13 year LOM at 1.23% justified a $45M cash/credit line to them at a low 6ktpa

Trafigura want a min 6-10 year LOM at 1.0% at 7.5ktpa-10ktpa to justify a $50M cash/credit line. Way bigger than PAN.

This is all about funding nothing to do with JORC or mining.
    Also they want to know where they will mine the open pit from first and what direction.
    NP is 12.80 not 7.00 as they needed before to restart here.
    $20M cash NO DEBT and massive infrastructure on site..
    excellent finances way way better than ANL FMG SIR MCR PAN had at the same stage
    They could only dream of what POS has now that they didnt have when they were starting with $1B+ debt and no mines or mills.

Anyone see whats happening at the mill?
    Very quiet and SECRET there now isnt it?

This is more proof that restart is already approved all but in name & the works are underway now.

POS restart is underway imho.
    Last edited by tomboy: 11/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.