POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Stealth restart evidence - EXHIBIT K -BS stockpile photos from...

1. 9,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4224
    Stealth restart evidence -
    EXHIBIT K -BS stockpile photos from google maps

SC, that photo of BS stockpile of 1MT on the ROM pad clearly shows new tracks, lines & piles with marked tracks to and from each pile & drives right to it,
    someone has been busy there getting the piles ready for mill throughput
    Exhibit K
    the evidence is mounting, BS plant is being restarted.

They now have 10 quarters of cash at prior cash spend rates & $30M cash at bank!
    Its just for Ark fun & games right? lol.
    The scoping study stated $37M for circuit 1 & 2 restarts, 6 months early start time, not far off that now.

We know who has been busy there, the former caravan guy is now the BS GM of course, the former Norilsk manager with a great production CV to boot, AC here he is -

Anthony Caputo

GM Maintenance & Registered Manager

Anthony Caputo is a mining professional with over 20 years’ experience in the resources sector in multiple commodities. He is currently the General Manager Maintenance for the 3 operations as well as Registered Manager of the Windarra Nickel Mine and Black Swan Operation.

He has held senior positions at FMR and Norilsk Nickel and has extensive experience in operations management, mine optimisation, technical plant operations and project management.
    Anthony is a graduate of Curtin University in mechanical engineering and joined Poseidon Nickel in 2015.
    Last edited by tomboy: 25/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $97.41K 19.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
93 71685005 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4378497 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.