POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

This thread is about the BS restart mostly in SECRET. Right now...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    This thread is about the BS restart mostly in SECRET.

Right now they have been drilling BS pit below the $7.5B JORC resources already there & have clearly refurbished the open pit declines and truck ramps & fixed the pit floors.
    Why do that if its just for the drill crews?
    I think they have readied the open pit for mining and production and the drilling is to work out which area and angles are best to start from and to boost the reserves and JORC resources as a byproduct.

If they are now SECRETly refurbishing the mill then we know once again the restart & FID are already done in effect just not in words.
    I called before that the FID was effectively approved in May 2022 when they decided SECERTly to dewater the open pit months before anyone knew of it.
    No point dewatering to drill if they could drill from the truck edges or the surface anyway right with the water still there.

If it looks like a producing mine site, costs like one, feels like one, smells like one, well it must be one.

BS is in production restart mode and the FID effectively approved 10 months ago imho.
    The offtake and funding also already effectively approved maybe even for years in advance (at the 2020 AGM PH stated offtake finalised in months, so he knew who it was, the terms and amounts back then).
    The NP & production works have guaranteed a WALKUP restart & it will surprise the market.

Keep it SECRET.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.