POS 10.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Black Swan Production Restart, page-6

1. 13,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    resources to reserves definitions.JPG

pos resource and reserves.JPG

TB,

The cash raised  is to operate the company and finish drilling and reports to hopefully improve (look pretty positive from drilling  results) and move some of the Resource into a reserve, and most importantly try delivering an increase to measured or proved amounts to the reserve

ATM there is 28300T in probable reserve, so thats a greater chance of 50%

Money raised will seek (from drilling results and studies) to move some of that existing to probable to proved and hopefully bring alot more in the actual reserve statement, and the DFS to then state what amount of cashcould be generated and for how long the reserve  could mined

Sure from drilling results of late etc it seems very very positive for some material improvements to R and R, Some have already done modelling and predicted much higher SP

Money raised is to continue drilling and and deliver these documents, to make a really solid business case for a metal in (and projected to be in high demand for some years ) thanks to governments globally wanting to electrify.

I dont want them missing a step and just restarting, those that do that generally run into disaster because they do not actually have confirmed and actual data to back up their business plan.

Dont get me wrong Its looking pretty good on drilling,

DFS and studies coming money raised will be able to finish and pay for these essential items
    Plants  exist already and studies complete with costs to restart
    R and R exists and is looking to be extended

Restart will come soon enough if the results deliver on paper, many have estimated already the potential size

time will tell

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.863K 1.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 39977807 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16606740 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.