POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Black Swan Production Restart, page-666

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    Hi Blowie, Yeah I'm still around. I read most posts (well, those that I can see from members that haven't been filtered as useless). So much junk. Haven't posted much in recent times because I try to only comment on stuff that might be newsworthy or useful.

On the question of management stalling for time, waiting for the PBT outcome: No, I don't think they are. I don't have any special inside insights, so it's just imo.

Rationale: Given the likely lead time for PBT to actually develop their processing plant after their FID is made (assuming it ends up being a 'go'), my view is that PH is first shooting for a short-ish-term offtake agreement for the 1.1Mt pa option. That would get POS 'washing its face' (i.e. paying its own way... finally!) for the first coupla years or so, with the prospect of keeping the door open for a PBT offtake tie-up (per the 2.2Mt pa option) a little further down the track, once PBT actually comes online.

I see this year as being a critical juncture for current management. They're running out of outstanding workflows to de-risk the BS project and actually get it up and running.

Cheers,
    Z.

Last edited by zebster: 15/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.08K 1.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 96704057 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51461637 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.