POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Black Swan, page-3

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Great post senator. Everyone has forgotten about the high grade silver swan underground mine and cerberus deposit and south windarra open pit. Silver swan is the icing on the cake and not done and dusted at all. If blended from silver swan at the cost of a dumpster with a 400m drive to the mill and further blended with windarra higher grade then the mines are even more profitable than anyone could have imagined even the true believers and directors. Thank you from russia with love and thank you ukraine, indonesia and Djoko of Jakarta.

This is going to excite twiggy and his FMG boys guaranteed - so watch out. They have been very quiet and the media portrayed twiggy as not interested in POS even at the low CR at 7c ignoring that he increased his POS holdings substantially from 2012 AGM to 2013 AGM. I work out his shares went up $16M in value in the last 2 weeks alone in POS. Even if i was worth on paper $5B like him I would be very pleased at this result whilst my FMG shares wallow at $4.50 and cannot break $6.30 even in a bull market when he and most know they are worth $13. Better to re-invest in nickel again right now to diversify his portfolio. What will happen to the SP when twiggy joins the roadshow and starts promoting again and makes a few calls to Credit Suisse Leucadia or Jefferies bank who has made very profitable and prior large deals with?

Steve70 is a fool and cant add up, he couldnt even understand asset values, mining feasibility, low capex, low debt - probably sitting on a pile of overvalued sirius stock waiting for lenders to save him on his over mortgaged home loan. Still doesnt even understand a shed let alone mining, whose the sharpest and brightest tool in the shed now steve70?.

The finance is guaranteed as the bankers "will fall over themselves" to lend to this economical low debt high income operation. The all in cash cost estimated by petra capital of $6.80USpd is way high and should drop much much lower as they havent reduced the capex of $250M for buidling the plant at windarra or the cheaper staffing from kalgoorlie. Even at that rate a nickel spot price at $8.60 still makes this profitable. I think the AICC once reviewed must be around $4USpd.

If these experts come out with better grades and analysis than expected in the next 7-14 days as discussed for these sites then watch out for a mass spike and bull run to 50c and then on to the $1 which many here have talked about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.