XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

black tuesday coming, page-85

1. 147 Posts.
    i was there on the day in 87 lost my stake that had taken ten years to build up, stood in the gallery and
    watched grown men cry, so i know what it was about, and im telling you, this isnt the same.
    in context you would need a 1400 point drop monday. these days, they would close the markets to settle them down before it got that far.
    back then super was a concept not a fact.
    its just the amercians getting flighty on friday, they are just as likely to bounce it back 200 on monday night, a little corrections not a bad thing gives shares somewhere to go on the upside.
    down 250 at days end, maybe on asx, 400 or so for the week thats my point of view.
    the experianced players will sit it out and buy out the sucker money.you just have to decide if your going to be a sucker or not.
    on top of all that if to many sell orders go in,commsuc and co will crash and slow the sell orders up, by the time its sorted everybody will have calmed down.
    im not selling,its taken ten years to be in the same position as i was back in 87 this time im holding on and i will wait another ten years if i have to.
    the lesson i learnt from 87 was if i hadnt followed the herd and sold that year, i would now be a multi millionaire.
    so you sell in panic and i will buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.