XJO 0.94% 7,889.0 s&p/asx 200

black wednesday?, page-106

1. 1,254 Posts.
    I'd like to say a couple things, to those valued posters who do post regularly with good information and learning material IT IS NOT UNNOTICED AND IT IS APPRECIATED.
    Honestly i can say i would not be the person i am today or half the trader i am without people i have met through these forums and i'm sure many can say the same.
    I have learnt so much and will continue to try and give back as it was not even that long ago i couldn't even tell you what a stochastic was or what a trading system was! The countless charts and ideas presented always fascinated me and i was always trying to improve and learn more and i will continue to do so and try do my part for those wanting to learn. I admit i have become frustrated at times with hotcopper as im sure everyone has but i think most people on here can honestly say without some of those regular posters and those people willing to help and share ideas many people would be far worse off.

Treggs i actually thought i did reply to your post and maybe it was to one of your older ones asking what program it was and how you did it but im not sure if i read the reply or maybe i just got lost in the interwebs.

Again thanks for the effort put in and its not un-noticed

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.