XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

black wednesday?, page-116

1. 17,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    welcome back Jaolsa.

Treggs, if I take off my shoes and socks I can count the number of HC posters whose opinions I value dearly....but the rest are equally important to me as a barrometer of sentiment. The top post to which you refer received 288 thumbs up. I responded on the same thread about the cyclical nature of the market. about how several of us here on XJO identified the cycle top in advance....and I explained how to take advantage of the cycles but merely standing to one side at the top of the cycle and reentering at the bottom as Voltaire did on April 14th.....For my musings I received 38 thumbs up......so that tells me we have 288 frustrated posters probably losing money and needing to vent their rage against a boogey man who they can hold responsible for their losses...in this case the Prime Minister....only 38 posters seened to grasp the intrinsic nature of the stock market and how to profit from it....

They say 90% of traders lose money and 10% make all the money. In this case the above example seems to be not to far off the mark. I wanna always be in the 10%. My HC barrometer suggests to me I may be on the right track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.