RFG 0.00% 7.9¢ retail food group limited

Bond has had a brief conversation with Nabalot, is concerned and...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Bond has had a brief conversation with Nabalot, is concerned and is on the wayback to Blackadder’s

Jack and Tim are on the way back to Blackadder’s

Baldrick,after talking to and briefing Australia is on the way back to Blackadder’s

Meanwhile Blackadder and Lord Percy are in deep discussion.

Blackadder: Lord Percy you have summoned the Archbishop as requested.

Lord Percy: Yes M’Lord he is waiting outside.

Blackadder: Good, now what was his name before be became a ‘Your Grace’.

Lord Percy: His name was Norman Verdi Baumeister.

Blackadder: What! Another with dubious parentage.

Lord Percy: Why no M’Lord. The plague took his mother’s first husband (an Italian) and she married a German fellow.

Blackadder: Oh, well. Send him in.

The Archbishop enters

Archbishop: Good morning M’Lord.

Blackadder: Good morning your Grace.

Archbishop: M’Lord as there are but three of us here you can call me Norman.

Blackadder: Very well, Norman. Now I have some need of your religious knowledge and experience as I understand that you are also quite a scholar.

Norman: I will do what I can to answer your questions M’Lord.

Blackadder: I understand that you pray a lot and have had some success in having your prayers answered.

Norman: Yes M’Lord I speak to the spirit in the sky. When I die and they lay me to rest I (hopefully) gonna go to the place that is the best, Goin’ up to the spirit in the sky.

Blackadder: Good, now would you please tell me of the relationship between God and Lucifer.

Norman: I will try M’Lord.

"Lucifer" means "Light-Bringer" or "Day Star." Ezekiel calls him "the anointed cherub who covers," which means he was one of the chief angels whose wings covered God's throne in heaven. He is specifically shown to be a created being, possibly the most beautiful, wise, and perfect of God's creations.

But this mighty angel grew proud and vain in his beauty. He began to become envious of God's authority over the universe, and over maybe millions of years, he schemed to induce other angels to support him in an attempt to overthrow God. When he finally led one third of the angels (Revelation 12:4) to war against God in heaven, God cast him and his angelic troops back to the earth (Luke 10:18).

Blackadder: So, Lucifer was an angel and thrown out of heaven by God. Does he ever speak to God.

Norman: Why yes M’Lord there are regular meetings between the parties. They are called Congress of Angels and God, or COAG meetings for short.

Blackadder: Is anything accomplished at those COAG meetings.

Norman: Well generally they begin with a lot of posturing with all parties stating their positions. In reality God has the upperhand and not much really gets accomplished. Some call it a glorified ** fest.

Blackadder: Nonetheless something can be accomplished at those meetings. Now Norman would you please give me your understanding of Hell.

Norman: Why yes M’Lord the best reference that I have is Inferno (which is Italian for "Hell") is the first part of Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy. The Inferno tells the journey of Dante through Hell, guided by the ancient Roman poet Virgil. In the poem, Hell is depicted as nine concentric circles of torment located within the Earth; it is the "realm ... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen".

The nine circles of hell are:
    First Circle (Limbo);
    Second Circle (Lust);
    Third Circle (Gluttony);
    Fourth Circle (Greed);
    Fifth Circle (Wrath);
    Sixth Circle (Heresy);
    Seventh Circle (Violence);
    Eighth Circle (Fraud); and
    Ninth Circle (Treachery).

Blackadder: Norman, what do the scriptures say about Lucifer?

Norman: From my recollection:
    Unfortunately, this highest ranking angel of God fell. He sinned against God and was therefore cast out of the presence of the Lord for eternity.

Satan is a person. Satan is a fallen angel. Angel’s possess personality, intelligence, will, and emotion. Satan has all of the properties of personality, he has the ability to plan (2 Corinthians 11:3), communicate (Matthew 4:1-11, Genesis 3:1-6), and make choices (Matthew 4:8-9).2 He is held accountable for all of his actions by God.

Satan has twenty two names in the Bible. His names are:

1. Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12). This is Satan’s name prior to his fall, it means “star of the morning” and “shining one”.

2. Satan (Mark 4:15). This name simply means adversary. An adversary is an opponent, rival, or enemy.3

3. The devil (Matthew 4:1-11). This name means slanderer. A slanderer is someone who makes a false, malicious statement, especially one which is injurious to one’s reputation.4

4. The prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2). This refers to Satan as he dominates his worldly human subjects.5

5. The god of this age (2 Corinthians 4:4). This is simply a reference to Satan, revealing his rule over the present darkness of this world.

6. The king of death (Hebrews 2:14). This means that Satan has the power of death.

7. The prince of this world (John 12:31). This means that Satan is the ruler of this world.

8. The ruler of darkness (Ephesians 6:12). This name reveals Satan’s rule, authority, and cosmic power over the present darkness of this world.6

9. Leviathan (Isaiah 27:1). This name is a description of a powerful dragon-like creature.7

10. The dragon (Revelation 12:7). This is another name used for Satan, the accuser.

11. The deceiver (Revelation 20:10). This name reveals Satan as one who lies to trick or mislead.

12. Apollyon (Revelation 9:11). This name means a destroyer. A destroyer is someone who causes damage beyond use or repair.8

13. Beelzebub (Matthew 12:24). This name for Satan means “the lord of flies,” or “the lord of dung,” or “the dung god.”

14. Belial (2 Corinthians 6:15). This name is the personification of all that is evil.

15. The wicked one (Matthew 13:38). This name reveals that Satan is evil or mischievous by nature.

16. The tempter (1Thessalonians 3:5). This name reveals that Satan does provoke to cause people to do wrong.

17. The accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10). This means Satan charges or places blame or fault on a follower of Christ.

18. An angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14-15). This name reveals Satan as a deceiver.

19. A liar (John 8:44, Genesis 3:4-5). This name reveals that Satan intentionally gives false information.

20. A murderer (John 8:44). This name reveals that Satan deliberately kills.

21. The enemy (Matthew 13:39). This name reveals that Satan is hostile towards, feels hatred towards, opposes the interests of, and intends to hurt God Himself.

22. A roaring lion (1 Peter 5:8). This name describes Satan’s destructive threat.9

Blackadder (aside to Lord Percy): This may work, for you know my repugnance of those involved.

Lord Percy: Yes M’Lord, but tread carefully with Norman.

Blackadder: Norman, thank you. Now I have something to ask of you.

Norman: Yes M’Lord, I will do what I am able.

Blackadder: Good. Norman I would like you to pray and when you are talking to the Spirit in the Sky ask him if there can be another circle of Hell. A tenth circle, that will be reserved for lawyers, bankers, those like Ebenezer’s associates that take advantage of unfortunates. Further, ask the spirit if in his next COAG meeting if he would put the following proposal to those assembled there, namely: that Lucifer allow those in heaven that have been mistreated by the lawyers, bankers, and the like to travel to new tenth circle of hell to gain retribution against those that have wronged them. Those that travelled to the 10th circle would of course be immune from the privations of the 10th circle. They would be able to rotate through (kind of like substitutes in the sporting contests.

Norman: Yes M’Lord, but those wrong doers that you mentioned are most likely already covered by one of the existing nine circles.

Blackadder: They most likely are, but I want, and I believe that most people believe, that there should be a special place in hell reserved for them.

Norman: Very well M’Lord. I will do as you wish immediately.

With this Norman leaves.

Blackadder: Lord Percy, now we wait for James Bond, Jack and Tim and Baldrick to return. It is now the middle of the month and we have to make progress regarding our plan by the earlier of the end of the month and when treasury gets the figures done.

To be continued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $196.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $102.7K 1.325M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53304 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 363650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.