AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

Blackcrane Investment Process - A toe in the water!, page-4

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Could be many reasons for the nature of their buys, I don't find unusual at all, it was circumstances at the time IMHO.

They more than likely attended the burn conference and that weekend may have made their final decision on how to move forward.

Then before they knew it, or any of us in the US on Monday morning the 8th of April on the ASX someone who will still aren't aware of who they are, purchased a 70 million share block that started the entire frenzy that lasted for two days, but you can bet 1 thing it wasn't a trader. I imagine they did the best they could on the 8th and 9th in the US and no doubt were able to lower CB on the 9th when it wildly fluctuated from 4.90's to 7. And I can tell you from my own add that day for 5K @5 when it hit 4.90s the hounds were set loose and 50-100K blocks were hitting in unison having it bounce up and down like crazy.

We can all judge anothers moves and thoughts at the time, they probably had questions as everyone else did, who bought that block on the ASX, who else is hitting it in the US because we saw X and Y and Z at the conference too, is it them, as I have mentioned before I believe there are others in AVMXY of an institutional nature even if it is some holding in personal accounts of funds that do not hold enough of it to report. That 70 million share block changed the landscape as it were, because at that point no one had a clue, and imagine yourself looking to go deep and seeing that happen and the continued large buys in the US.

They made the choice they felt they had to at the time, and I would venture to say wish they were 1 day ahead and had gotten them the Friday before that 70 million share block set the market for Avita Medical on fire. Still would love to know who did buy that block is was like A@3 million or something, that was a dipping of the toe in the water, or foot rather. Makes me feel one thing for sure, a fund handling 3/4 of a billion was confident enough to go deep at the price they did. I still look for more funds to add albeit I doubt the perfect storm that 70 million set off will ever happen again.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.