WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

"...IMO its always important to invest based on facts not...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    "...IMO its always important to invest based on facts not promises from management as nearly 95% of promises in most companies are hardly achieved..."

You keep making these assertions, but you've never answered my question about where you get your supposed 'facts'.

The only 'facts' you ever post are straight from management's spin doctor playbook.

"...I also do beleive management didnt lie but they over promised and under achieved which im sure was not intentionally done and many were caught in the hype and still posting...."

You just keep apologising for the people who created this mess.

Yes they unintentionally raised $35M to expedite expansion when it's now blatantly obvious they couldn't even deliver 100k oz, let alone at a profit.

They unintentionally keep talking about 200k oz and expansion of the 'huge' resource (like a mantra) to unintentionally draw your attention away from the fact that they're losing millions on the ounces they produce.

Then they unintentionally left the AISC figure out of the last quarter because they didn't unintentionally want to scare their shareholders.

No wonder you're annoyed when people post these inconvenient truths, because they don't accord with BLK's imaginary facts.

Re: Funding, don't forget that Pacific Road don't have a perfect track record with their investments. They've backed some winners and losers.

You should look at the fine detail of this funding deal and that will give you a better picture of the sort of risk profile that Pacific Road have assigned to BLK.

BLK have 'unintentionally' sold the farm and very cheaply it seems.

It sure beats insolvency, but you should make some allowance for the fact that maybe that's all it's worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.