WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Blackham AGM- Turning point, page-9

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Your welcome Loki
    Not sure I interpret what was said in the same way you have taken my comments
    I'm not sure what the Co told you but it was said at the AGM that there would be some improvement, it wasn't quantified. Part of me hopes that after much feedback from shareholders recently, reiterated by some sh's at the meeting this may be part of a new under promise / over deliver style of communication to the market. ?????? Perhaps the person you spoke to was correct????
    Regarding the rain season. I recall seeing somewhere that on average production in the region is traditionally down in that qtr by something like 7-10%. That was an average figure not accounting for 1 in 100 yr events (I assume).
    Given the increasingly erratic nature of weather events (just look at the storm in Kalgoorlie last week !) it seems vey prudent risk management to me to build that HG stockpile in case of unforseen circumstances. I dont want then continuing to rely on lower grade stockpiles. Just my opinion but I feel better knowing that BLK has learnt from the last 12 months of initial production. If they kept on making the same mistakes I would be worried

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.