FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Blackitalian - This is for you. I have held FAR for many many...

1. SOS
    1 Posts.
    Blackitalian - This is for you.  

I have held FAR for many many years and never once felt compelled to write anything here on HC, I instead chose to read, learn, laugh and admire all the differing types of investors who  share their knowledge, who take time out of their day to share their understanding and present their prevailing point of views. These opinions may come from market knowledge, industry experience, charting and even astrology – you may know what I mean at this point.  

We have had greatness come and go over the years. There are some incredibly knowledgeable posters on here who have shared countless years of experience,  people who take time out of their day to engage in meaningful dialogue and enrich  other people’s days. Then there are the many informed posters who through years of working in this industry, in business or investing in this industry who have now left, left because of parasitic and burnt investors and posters who have worn them down.

This is all at the detriment to the quality and quantity of profound knowledge that will be squandered or unposted.

In irony here is some people don’t leave, some come back like cancer. Battered and burnt they believe that revenge on the many critics they had would best be served by becoming one of those same posters that criticised them. The reason for this paradoxically could actually be that the one thing they had a fundamental belief in turned out to be merely someone else’s belief they adopted which didn’t eventuate and they become sour and worn down.

Bitter and scorned, stopped out, caught out, worn down or trapped out a person must seek to become better from experience and learn from what they have learnt, if not they will harbour this discontent to their grave propagating nothing more than ill feeling which will manifest itself in ill-health.

I leave you with a post written some time ago by a well respected and appriectaed poster who at that time was a postive, albiet alternaitve influence on this forum. One I enjoyed reading. I hope you remember them.

What we do now echoes in eternity - Marcus Aurelius 121 – 180AD

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/15035918/single

SOS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.