BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

Blackmores oversold scare tactic

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Let me clear up the confusion between e-commerce in China and the grey market for those people that are getting confused by Geoff Wilson the idiot that can't compare the difference. E-commerce in China is not changing the government loves this. So let me explain something and clear things up so these instos rant running your decisions and taking your money. 90 percent of Daigou suppliers have either a Tmall store, JD online store or have developed their own online platform that they run to sell stock to china. When a customer buys products from this platform the stock they receive a tax is charged. How? Well the stock is shipped by these customers to a zone in China called the Tax free zone which Daigous pay rent to keep their products their. When they sell a product a company packs and delivers this product on their behalf and a tax is applied on the sale. This is the proper way and the government does not want to change this. The government wants to stop the products smuggled into China without paying Tax. Yes there isn't any control over this and Daigous know starting from next month China has imposed harsh penalties if these Daigous don't declare everything and no this won't affect sales because 90 percent go through the proper system and if regulations are set these Daigou that I know very well will just have to lose some easy margin they are already making but it won't stop. Its only gonna get bigger and if you believe this idiot Geoff that thinks all Daigous are in the grey market and Tmall is grey market and Jd is grey market my god please someone send him this so he understands how this system works.

On top of that 02 stores are opening more and more in China. These stores are a way around regulations in China. Stores that have all products but are empty boxes and the customer shops around and orders their products which are then are shipped from overseas directly to their house.

It's a mind blowing result by blackmores and will only get bigger. Don't believe what idiot instos feed you because I gaurentee Geoff will re invest at a lower price at your expense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.