'Guess what? I don't trust you': Paul Murray callsChris Bowen’s...

1. 56,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

'Guess what? I don't trust you': Paul Murray callsChris Bowen’s bluff on EV savings

For our family, it's so we can take all the

Loaded: 9.27%

Sky News host Paul Murray says hedoesn’t trust Energy Minister Chris Bowen’s promise that purchasing an electriccar will save Australians money, as a potential SUV and ute tax looms.

The Australian Government is set to introduce a New Vehicle EfficiencyStandard for cleaner and cheaper-to-run cars, as well as holding a vote inSydney and Melbourne on whether to tax SUV and ute drivers.

It's the ability to move things around.

Loaded: 11.59%

Pause SHAPE \* MERGEFORMAT SHAPE \* MERGEFORMAT

Current Time 0:15

/

Duration 8:37

Quality Settings

Subtitles

Fullscreen

Sky News Australia

'Guess what? I don't trust you': PaulMurray calls Chris Bowen’s bluff on EV savings

Unmute

View on Watch SHAPE \*MERGEFORMAT

Sky News host Paul Murray says hedoesn’t trust Energy Minister Chris Bowen’s promise that purchasing an electriccar will save Australians money, as a potential SUV and ute tax looms.

The Australian Government is set to introduce a New Vehicle EfficiencyStandard for cleaner and cheaper-to-run cars, as well as holding a vote inSydney and Melbourne on whether to tax SUV and ute drivers.

SHAPE \* MERGEFORMAT

'Guess what? Idon't trust you': Paul Murray calls Chris Bowen’s bluff on EV savings© Providedby Sky News Australia

“Guess what Chris? I don’t trust you,” Mr Murray said.

“I don’t trust the people working for you.

“I don’t trust your bosses.

“Because you have an option right in front of you today to be able toshow that you are willing to save people money.

“But what you are trying to do is change the cars that we drive, becauseit makes you feel better, it makes the lobby groups that demand it feelbetter.”

'Guesswhat? I don't trust you': Paul Murray calls Chris Bowen’s bluff on EV savings(msn.com)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.