AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

blackrock funding, page-43

1. 11,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I came on board following the Xstrata deal for Pedra Branca, for those not fully up with this I encourage you to search the AVB announcements and study the content. For the bigger players this is ALL about Pedra Branca and it's mountain of copper IMO, 172,000 ha with 28 licences and the existing deposit open in all directions, it's a stellar patch. If you like looking at rich copper cores go back and look at core taken early on at Pedra when Xstrata drilled with mineralisation over a strike length of more than 1.5km and core so thick with copper sulphides it makes your eyes water.

For those not aware the world went pear shaped in 08 and nothing was the same after that, much solid potential was just lost while we all ducked for cover. Make no mistake Glencore, Blackrock and others will know what AVB ended up with, so it's no surprise to me Blackrock wanted exclusivity while they cross t's and dot i's, they don't want anyone else in or this.

This is all IMO and as always DYOR, start with that deal and see where it takes you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.