WHC 1.00% $7.91 whitehaven coal limited

Blackwater sell down, page-20

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Ahhh...you were just baiting eh? Seems consistent with your general approach.

Given your confidence in previous threads, only to be proven incorrect, I would suggest that your "informed" position is the position of others that you are seeking to regurgitate...and there is nothing wrong with that, but you have to understand, it is again, only opinion and could just as easily be wrong.

I would suggest that paying down a level of debt to what is considered 'comfortable' and the rest being used for reinvestment. It is a pretty stable position to work from.

Interestingly, even your own notation is inconsistent.

"Any part sale of Blackwater, funds will be deployed to Narrabri stage 3" very confident position that is immediately nullified by the next part of the statement " but not so much given the disappointing results to date"

Then an ambiguous statement "Most of the funds looks like will be deployed for full scale development of Vickery"

So, what is it? Narrabri Stage 3? Vickery? None in debt paydown at all?

Seems like you are surmising as much as anyone. Trust me, your "right publications" can be wrong too.

I agree, reading is important, as is listening...but so is attitude. There are many here from inside the industry who are unlikely to share their intel with arrogant douches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.91
Change
-0.080(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.617B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.96 $8.01 $7.89 $35.44M 4.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12897 $7.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.92 11197 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.