WHC 1.00% $7.91 whitehaven coal limited

Evidence 1 (flawed)Reduce Whitehaven's overall funding...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Evidence 1 (flawed)
    ?temp_hash=1719dd0ec86a9f03a95586d940b7351d

Reduce Whitehaven's overall funding requirements? The above does not mean that they will pay down the debt from the part sale of Blackwater.
    Did you ever think that WHC need funding for Narrabri stage 3? And what about Vickery? How do you think they will advance these projects if they are going to pay dividends from the thermal coal operations? Not enough cash to advance any of those projects to significant mining operations.

Evidence 2 (flawed)
    ?temp_hash=1719dd0ec86a9f03a95586d940b7351d

Correct, CASHFLOWS from Blackwater and Daunia will be used to pay down the vendor finance. Cashflows being the important wording. What suggestion here is that the part sale of Blackwater will be directed to retiring vendor finance?

Retract what? I told you that you need listen and read. Any analyst reports say that the part sale of Blackwater will be used to retire the vendor finance debt?

Yes, I am objective. You are not plebs, you called yourself plebs. Having a charge over Blackwater & Daunia does not mean they can't pocket the money from the part sale of Blackwater & Daunia. There would be some sort of secured charge no doubt, but I don't know the terms of that charge. Do you?

Blackwater and Daunia coal sales will go towards deferred payments and the contingent payments.

I already have told you and will tell you again, the funds from sale of part Blackwater will be used predominantly for Vickery and some for Narrabri Stage 3, but with Narrabri stage 3 they are allocating less capital to. No longer new longwall for Narrabri. They will re-assess and will look at whether its better deploying those funds into Blackwater.

The maintenance of the CHPP will be all but completed by the end of this month. The slippage in Daunia sales may be a bit of a blessing given the shut down of the CHPP. When you look at it objectively, if there was no slippage due to the rail complications they would have been well within if not exceeding the 3.5-4.0 Mt coal sales guidance for B&D.

Anything else you want to discredit me for?

I don't predict share prices like a lot on here but I do believe that going forward, WHC is the stand out of all the coal miners on the ASX. How long for re-rating who knows. Need more data and information and an increase in coking coal prices. One quarter doesn't do it.

@Morgrim sorry to say but you know jack.
    @babytalk you also know nothing

Last edited by borano: Yesterday, 22:04

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.91
Change
-0.080(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.617B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.96 $8.01 $7.89 $35.44M 4.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12897 $7.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.92 11197 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.