WHC 1.20% $7.82 whitehaven coal limited

That was the plan when they released the March quarterly. Plans...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

That was
    the plan when they released the March quarterly. Plans change and that is what was said on the webcast.

What I have stated in my post was either what Paul Flynn said, the CFO or what analysts said on the webcast to investors so i don't understand why most on this forum trying to tell me otherwise.

I guess, we should discount anything that Paul says? Or the CFO for that matter?

Deferred payments will be due on the anniversary of the first week of June 2025 and Contingent payments will commence in the first week of September 2025. This what the CFO stated clearly on the webcast. Why would you pay back borrowings when the ROE would be far greater than financing costs?

@deanosaur said that coking coal prices smashed again overnight. I'm not sure how a decrease in July contracts of 0.21% and August contracts of 1.56% is a smashing overnight but if that is what you want to think, all good.

A lot of the BS written in some of your posts don't even have relevance to what I have stated.

Again, show me the evidence where the company has stated that any part sell down of Blackwater will be used to retire debt. I am happy to be wrong, just show me the evidence.

@Hugins, of course there is a change in the balance sheet. $1 billion part sale which I'm not sure where people are getting this figure from (20 or 30%) values Blackwater far more than the purchase price. Therefore there is a profit on sale and part of the fixed asset now becomes a current asset in the form of cash at bank. Please tell me how this can be otherwise.

I will refrain from stupid posts like @hagetaka and others. Constantly and assuming you know what and who I am. Never assume.

Last edited by borano: Today, 09:35

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.82
Change
-0.095(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $6.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.85 $7.88 $7.78 $6.017M 769.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13738 $7.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.82 9039 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.