WHC 0.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

Oh diddums, I used to think you had some value between the...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Oh diddums, I used to think you had some value between the silliness, but it seems that you are nothing more than a simple regurgitator.

Now, unless you are in a position to know (in which you need to be careful of your presence in these forums), you are just shovelling what you're reading.

Which makes me wonder, why are you here? You mentioned (at some point) that you were here to re-educate people. I wonder why you believe that is your calling or even your right?

Maybe you should see if you can start playing nicely with others, or maybe just go play with your investor friends?

As for the sale of BW, it kind of doesn't matter a lot what people think, whether they be investors, CFOs or simply people in forums who've been around a while, at the end of the day, the company will make a call. Once they sell, for a number that the buyer is willing to pay, they will be in the best position to determine what they will use those funds for - which may or may not be what was originally intended.

Even you have stated the same in your post "Plans change..."

Until that time, *everyone* can only surmise. The framing of your statements in absolute terms is just a reinforcement of naivety.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.