WHC 1.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

Blackwater sell down, page-47

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Trust me, I have read it from the start. Please take another look - your phrasing appears to be seeking to set people up, which you then come in and say "everyone else is wrong, because look at what I have read".

You might not have intended it that way, but that was how it came across - and it was the only reason I commented at all (I tend to read more than contribute).

Most questions are valid, it is what you do with the responses that makes the difference.

This is a particularly interesting topic BTW, because of two main factors:

1. What $ they accept. That tells us a little about their outlook, and tells us what those in the broader market can see too, based on what they are willing to pay.
    2. What they do with that cash. It will tell us a lot about where they think the want the company to go, the value they see in their expansion potential and their general outlook on the market in the short term.

Watching the prices tank over the last week will have an effect on some, including those inside the company, but looking at the rollercoaster over the last 6-12 months, things are not looking bad at all...for now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.80
Change
-0.110(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.85 $7.88 $7.71 $44.13M 5.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $7.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.80 24366 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.