WHC 0.28% $7.16 whitehaven coal limited

Blackwater sell down, page-53

1. 2,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    Borano...yes I think your estimate is along my line of thinking...I can't see the possibility of the Largest Steel Producer in India or a Major Japanese Steel producer thinking in small numbers ..I suggest they may be partnering with WHC...as they will see the ultimate direction of the dynamics of coal necessary for steel production and I believe there will be more than one equity deal!!

I believe with the Indian Industrial Revolution underway that Indian demand for steel will become astronomical and may well exceed China's consumption.I also believe Great rewards lie ahead for coal companies efficiently producing coal for steel production.We should remember India has large resources of Iron ore but little steel coal.

As I said I believed this initial Equity deal will be a major game changer ...I believe that after the deal WHC will be viewed on a much more positive level and there will be a rapid rise in WHC's intrinsic value ....gradually driving up the price .

Of course all will be revealed in the course of time ,and my star gazing may be completely out of whack with reality??
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.