WHC 0.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

Blackwater sell down, page-61

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    Borano...WHC has the formation on the long term chart of a Cup and a Handle in process out of a double bottom ...I've always made money on a completed Cup and Handle formation. Always leading to a break out!!! ..Few have failed me ..right now the Handle is gradually moving in the right direction.. I'm long and I believe we are seeing a good chart in process. Fundamentals are critical...and at present the chart likes what's happening and WHC is doing the volume that points to good Institutional
    involvement building.

Chart , Price and Volume look good .it has had a nice pull back to the Gann 45 degree line balancing Price and time...yes I like it..,it's balancing out for a sustained move ...remember I don't trade ..I'm lazy I just sit on quality knowing "quality attracts many buyers" ...and of course the punters.
    The cake can have many buyers and sellers.. but it's still in the oven..I'll wait until it's fully baked!!!
    I don't like taking it out every five minutes to see if it's okay it doesn't work for me ..I've burned myself a few times and lost the advantage of my early position in the queue!!!

Yes being correct with a high average cost and profits on the way up rarely covers the money made with a low average cost and keeping at the front of the Queue!!! ...Good luck.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.