KAI 0.00% 1.3¢ kairos minerals limited

Blah Blah, page-32

1. 887 Posts.
    When I bought back in - it was based on 2 pieces of logic:

- They now have gold. How much is the question, but at the very least it will be a mine-able amount that will protect my investment - and at best - make my investment fly if they find a lot more gold than expected.

But the bottom line: at the very least - they have a mine-able amount of gold.

- They should have lithium.  But there is a heap of junior lithium explorer plays that 'should' have some lithium - but KAI is one of the best near-olgy lithium play of all the junior's, with it's Mt York project right next to the PLS and AJM confirmed lithium projects.
    ie -
    qesdojsldgfjpeoirhf.PNG
    source

And if the My York near-ology lithium play is half as good as PLS's - the KAI SP will boom. And that's what I hope happens.

So the bottom line for me investing - at the very least:
    I should get a modest return based on the gold we KNOW they already have -
    but at best I hope:
    - they have a lot more gold
    - they confirm they have lithium, ideally a lot
    - or both the above.

So it is important to me they go after both gold and lithium.

Looking back at the March quarterly below - it is clear the company is acting accordingly...

01072016dfjdjd.PNG
    source

Also, note the milestone details below for the pending final acquisition of the Mt York Project below...

020720161134.PNG
    source

From the above, it is clear the vendors expect KAI to go after both Gold and Lithium - after all, it is they who are selling us Mt York with the expected resource of both gold and lithium. And that tells me any talk of KAI only going after gold is misguided.

IF that was the case - we'd  have major stake-holders, the vendors - who wouldn't be happy. Not a good thing when the deal is still to be finalised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $11.27K 901.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6864460 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 4227887 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.