KAI 0.00% 1.3¢ kairos minerals limited

Blah Blah, page-33

1. 8,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Copper top

I'm sorry to disappoint you with my view; but it's only gold they are after...
    The lithium is something of a misnomer and albeit stated within notes its not on the agenda...From how I read it.
    Taking such comments from anns maybe considered in stone but management have not delivered in the past and l for one doubt the intent is there to find or fully exploit it.

Been in a long time and its worth reading history very closely to use such statements as truth. Like the several shortfalls on drilling....5000m fully funded and delivered about half is but one. Or if mother nature put nickel there we will find it...that one just prior to change of strategy.

I'm in because I we know they have gold that is confirmed minable..but im pretty certain a JV will follow as these guys dont appear to want to mine. I expect any positive tenements will ultimately be moved on to others. If so we holders will b happy.
    With years to complete the actual quantities one should not expect much in the interim. IMO. This is still a 5yr program and just maybe retirement of management will see fresh blood with a more robust approach. I should hope.

I await a August September drill program, essays as late as November Dec as per previous experiences. I do however believe that if the gold increases in quantity significantly then holders may prosper prior.
    Risk v reward is ok at KAI.
    Last edited by The Stig: 02/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.