blair's iraq intelligence war with spies, page-5

1. 5,144 Posts.
    ghost, me explain to you many many times but your brain too too small, too too small and too too stupid to understand anything. Gorgi porgi is another man. I don't know where he is now. Maybe banned. I don't know. My step father is Japanese and he knows many things -good things- about stock market. So he I ask him to check this site because my sister used to be on here. He tried it and then stupid, stupid people like you make him very angry and so he gone away. Understand?

Now what I said before is something that requires more than a couple of brain cells -at least four or five- to understand. Basically, it means that when politicians are about to embark on something horribly destructive they jump into high rhetoric; emotional words which poets and other wordsmiths have conjured up. Then they get the masses (like you) on their side and off they go to commit their stupid deeds. And when these are complete and the full extend of the attrocities they've committed are exposed, they launch into the high rhetoric, the smooth poetry... the high B/S to excuse themselves.

Any luck now?
    Nah, don't bother to respond.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.