blame abbott if labor win, page-10

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Got to agree guys, although I hate to admit it, Abbot should win, but if Turnbull was in there it would be a landslide.
    Libs ignored polling under Howard and looked what happened, Howard did not even win his seat!!!
    Why the libs are not acting on this beggars belief, if Rudd had to replace Gillard because, they claimed, Australia could not afford Abbot to be leader, they would have a far greater argument against Rudd if Turnbull took over.
    The polls are clearly indicating that, labor acted on Gillard, the libs should now be restructuring their leadership to counteract the change that has happened, sorry guys, that is how I see it, as much as I think Rudd is every bit as disastrous (if not worse) for Australia, his appeal to the bogans, unemployed and general politically brain dead public has got him back in this, however, IMO, the Png, Fbt, and carbon tax policies made on the run shouldl come back and bite him, but why take the risk when a win is a no brainier under Turnbull,
    Alh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.