PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Looks like Victor was unable to convince Trafigura to amend...

1. 9,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    Looks like Victor was unable to convince Trafigura to amend their offtake debt deal nor convince AF or IGO to pump in more moolah.

So EL, your theory was wrong once again.

No I did not invest in PAN and I disclosed this all along.
    The former CEO of PAN Harold was early this year bullish ramping PANs prospects and calling it a SCREAMING BUY (at 10.0c ps) and he had ~26M shares at stake
    So you gonna stick one to him too?!

So whose to blame, not Trafigura which did everything right.
    Not Zeta which also invested again and again
    Not IGO as they withdrew their bid and didnt put in more cash now
    Not Victor as his restart with Trafigura deals were on time on budget but costs blew out and mill malfunctioned, maybe him
    Harold former CEO? He wasnt in charge now

AF I blame,
    he pumped $1,200M via $760M into BHP lapdog low quality ore MCR & $400M into arctic deserted black hole Noront for nothing now going into C&M also and not into PAN or POS which he could have had 3 mills and 4 mines producing now instead he got burning $1B black holes in his pockets & let them drop away in PANs case go into VA.

AF could have simply flipped Noront and made $150M profit from BHP & kept his 20% in MCR and watched it drop to 50c as i claimed it would from 270c and let BHP IGO take the losses in Noront & PAN and now come in and put in $150M now and bought both MCR PAN for peanuts under $100M combined. NUTS.

Yet dufus AF doesnt listen to me but to his esteemed advisers like Luca & Ann Marie who have led him down the garden path burning all his $Bs for nothing. NUTS.

Blaming me for anything is NUTS.
    I did not run this company nor collapse the NP from 15 to 7.50
    I was not the CEO.
    I am blaming AF and no one disagrees with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.