MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

blame meo management, page-18

1. 521 Posts.
    All you management bashers out there -
    do some of us a favour - sell all your shares next week.
    I am one of those happily doing the buying.

Honestly, your whinging exhibits ignorance and an inability to learn from more experienced players in HC.

I for one do not want management to waste their time - especially the MD's - answering your phone calls and replying to your emails. There are more than 10,000 shareholders on the share register! Work that one out.

MEO I am sure would no doubt prefer to have the farm-in done and dusted weeks ago. The delay and looming commitment deadline meant that the CR was absolutely essential to not put themselves in a snookered position. Without the CR there was a real risk that they could have lose Artemis and the SP would head south of 10 cents. A rights issue would more than likely send the SP even lower. Hey go pay 44c on Tuesday its cheaper than paying 45 cents.

All releases through the ASX are correctly dealt with.
    Why on earth would you want the company to speculate/talk about the possibility of a CR with minor shareholders who are likely to head out the exit pronto.

Small shareholders do not and should not influence management - have your say by all means. Let them do their job that's what they are paid for. And if you don't like the management - SELL your shares. Don't cause yourself grief. You are kidding yourself if you think you are the ones paying their salaries. Short term shareholders in for the quick buck trading price movements are called traders - not shareholders. Be quick clear about that.

It has been a long day.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.