MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

blame meo management, page-9

1. 2,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Blame them for what? You don't seem to understand the O&G industry, and the difficulties a small player with major aspirations faces when dealing with cashed up behemoths. MEO is in an excellent position at the moment, you just need to take a valium, step back and take another look.

If you don't think the company will meet your expectations then your expectations or timeframe may not be realistic. You can easily fix this, if things still don't appeal to you, you know you can sell your shares don't you? - and invest in a company that you have fully researched to avoid any unrealistic expectations.

I would expect the board to file your email in the trash and then block your email. I sincerely want Jurgen to never ever waste 1 second of his time talking to you on the electric speaking trumpet. He has a business to run, and I think he is doing very well because my money is still invested with MEO.

I was going to say you are delusional but that is a bit harsh. Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of, and best of all, ignorance can in many instances be cured by education.

All of us on HC are shareholders, we are NOT MEO business partners. There is a vast difference between the two. If a shareholder attempts to behave like a partner he/she is limited to writing letters to the board or asking questions at the AGM. This was held in Melbourne on 18th Nov - were you there?

If you really want to be a partner in MEO then you must

- Participate in management decisions.
    - Help with hire and fire of key personnel to ensure the business is developing successfully.
    - Set the company strategic direction.
    - Put in more capitol to assist business growth.
    - Accept extended periods of low returns because you have the ability to influence the type of managment decisions taken.

Can you do this? If yes, then I suggest you send your C.V including relevant degree,industry experience and post grad qualifications to Jurgen, Oh don't forget your MBA. If the board needs your input they'll call.

If you can't do this, I suggest rather than waste everyones time you read trend trading by Daryl Guppy (start with pages 48-51). Some of the differentiations above come from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.