MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

blame meo management, page-17

1. 3,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    when it comes to sell the shares if your not happy, I and others would find that a bit tough since there down so far and are close to the stage of us being locked in now until drilling starts towards the end of the year.....starting to give up on a announcement ever happening. But as we have long been exspecting one and if there is to be one with the sp down this far you just have to wait and hope that its a good one as there is a lot of lost ground to be made back up......So I feel at the moment I have to be in intil the end of the year and when that drilling gets started with a 32% chance of hitting the 12 Billion whatever there is going to be a lot of money wanting to take part of that event.....if we are going it alone probably find a lot more money having a punt with the prospect of owning the 50% for ourselves.....so I cant see us loosing our cash just having to sit towards the end of 2010....getting very close to a good entry point for that event....The posts about directors not buying ....maybe they can,t due to laws about buying and selling within a certain timeframe of inside knowledge.... just my thoughts folks ...good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.