MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

blame meo management, page-18

1. 5,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19589
    Hi TMC,

I know what you mean. I am a fighter; I can take the stress of MEO. That's OK for me. I will even buy the other half I have sold if I am lucky enough to get a return call from Colin Naylor and ask my questions directly to him.

Before we get out of this stock, those manipulators should get out of it or get out from this MEO thread. They should not assume that they are able to dominate this MEO thread. They should let us alone that we can share the information honestly without any interference from them. Are you saying it's not possible? OK. Let's fight for it first then see if it is possible or not.

I am not trying to rump down when I am bringing the questions and suspicions. I have also brought a lot of positive things on my posts here but they all depended on the facts. I was trying to share them here. But I am against the manipulators trying to rump it up or down baselessly and shamelessly and I will keep fighting against them.

There are a lot of honest "No stock held" members posting here. I respect them. They are honestly talking about the facts, sometimes their gut feelings. One of them is Losty IMO.

Humour..?
    Hotrock1 was doing it very well but they got him nervous and serious too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.