MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

STJA,With your reference "the guy", im guessing you are...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    STJA,

With your reference "the guy", im guessing you are referring to me.

When i first read your post, I wasnt even going to bother replying because muppets like you who post ignorant messages like this dont even deserve to use this site.

Lets clarify a few things for the newbies:-

1) It wasnt a "magical meeting". It was a meeting of brokers with a company (happened to be MEO in this case). If you knew anything about the market you would know that it is a BIG PR (Public Relations in case you dont know what that acronym is either) machine. CEO's often meet with brokers to spruik their story. I just happened to be invited as my brother in law is a broker/money manager and knew i would be interested. It was a friend of a friend kind of thing. I am not a broker.

2) I specifically asked the forum for some questions to help us, and i mean the collective Hotcopper "us", to make some sense of this situation. Of course Jurgen is NOT going to give any information that is not already released to the market. If you read my post, i dont know, you tell me, (can muppets read?), you will know that what i was trying to tell everyone is the "feeling i got from being in the room with him". That is ALL! I claimed nothing else.

3) I never claimed to have a "strong relatinship" with him. It was the first and last time i have seen him.

Now...

I have been reading the posts over the last few months somewhat bemused. I havent posted anything until now because i dont have anything of VALUE to add. Maybe you should consider this sentence. Muppet.

iam has written countless posts explaining the exact situation - amongst others. They have been very informative, but NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, it isnt going to make Jurgen or more importantly MEO work any faster.

You either believe in the story or you dont. If you dont, PLEASE 1) sell your shares and more importantly so that people like me who actually enjoy reading Hotcopper for the information 2) stop posting on this thread...

For the loyal MEOmites, not you STJA (you are just a leech who bends the facts to create hysteria in your own lunchbox), i will leave you with this;

When i was in the meeting (as I already stated), one thing that has stuck in my mind was when i said to Jurgen that i was a little jaded by the rollercoaster (every Long Term Holder knows what i mean).. He simply replied with a dry smile "sell them then!"

Why would a CEO in a PR session say that to someone who he knows represents a Top 20 holding? Who knows. Maybe he is just using reverse psychology like a great salesman.

As usual, make up your own mind. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.