EQN 3.51% 29.5¢ equinox resources limited.

blank cheque for a yes vote?, page-2

1. 9,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi Bilbar,

I understand you hesitation and there are two very compelling arguments on for and one against the take-over.

For me personally I have been a strong believer in the growth story from China and India and the other upcoming growing econmies in the world.

I also strongly believe that this growth will continue for some years to come.

This alone gives me a strong inclination to support the bid.

The management of Equinox have so far done a very good job imho by running the Lumwana mine and taking out Citadel in Saudi.

I am also overweight in my copper investments, so you could call me a copper bull.

For those reasons I have decided to vote in favour for the take over, as the rewards will be simply out of this world imho.

With minimal dillution we get basically a mininghouse added to Equinox and the combined entity will make us rub shoulders with the top copper producers in this world.

Now that is what I call building a company.

We have some smart people at Equinox imho and they have thought this well out, and if this take-over succeed we could be looking in a few years from now at a shareprice which is going to be over the $20 imho.

This ofcourse is my opinion only and everyone should do their own research.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.