DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

Hi thereHere is a lesson for all. If we had done more research...

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi there

Here is a lesson for all. If we had done more research we would not have got ourselves in this predicament dealing with a company that has totally disregard for its shareholders. Probable not for Intercorp.
    It just shows big brother is not capable of doing its job otherwise this would not have happened and many others. How pathetic somebody has to get stung for the authority that is supposed to be overseeing, to get there action suit on. The supposed offender has time to cover its tracks in the meantime.
    They certainly do not provide much confidence to the investor, well I speak for myself I do not speak for everybody else.
    The first question I am going to ask on my next cheapy buy is whether they have anybody supplying information and or working for them that has been charged or have been pending on a charge. So I can determine whether to buy or not.
    If I do not get a reply via email or letter guess what, no buy. This has been a experience.
    Now for everybody else good luck. I really hope something good comes out of this and you all make alot of money.
    From today I am out of DMN.
    Come on WHN.
    Kind regards
    Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.