WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Blackiwi wrote in 2015 One of my personal highlights was a...

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Blackiwi wrote in 2015
    One of my personal highlights was a product that hasn't been highly touted.
    The reason for my excitement, albeit very premature, is that when the question of: What's the most exciting potential product for you going forwards, when asked to both Mr. Denison, and Dr. Edwards, garnered the same response - Connect Beauty.

Dr. Edwards, Mr Denison both agreed that taking equity in the product longterm, to be of an outstanding future potential in respect of the revenue paid to the company, in years to come.

The excitement that Dr. Edwards had for the product was palpible.

It is truly a revolutionary concept.

The micro-array in the Magnetic Wand is a singular array/fixed in concept of what active ingredient it works with, and how it makes it work. It does its job one way.

The Connect Beauty Array is highly advanced, and is completely programmable. It chages how it reacts to active ingredients based on who you are, what your ethnicity is, where you live, what you do as far as activities, sweating, humidity etc etc, and then changes the array to deliver the product to skin in a completely personalised way.

OBJ is in the process of hiring an highly advanced IT developement Guru (it sounds like his appointment has already commenced, if not, is a forgone conclusion and but a matter of time). He will be charged with the backend of the product (the app is already developed) but qill quite likely enable to the company to facilitate a full-suite of offers to the market as the how the product can be indiviulised pending what the attracted company wishes it to be. The products that the Connect Beauty micro array will be coupled with, will be available through the app to purchase instantaneously, dependent upon what the apps recommends based on the data that was input by the app user.

This is simply outstanding, as based on Dr Edwards discussion with me, that there is approximately 750million smartphone users that purchase 70% of their non-food items online (I think he said China) alone.

He then went on to say that a L'oreal first released a Makeup App in china where the user can take a Selfie, and try on makeup through the app to see what it looks like. There was over 1million downloads within the first 24 Hrs. The app naturally then proceeds to purchasing the products that look good on your selfie.

Dr Edwards then stated he was off to Paris in the coming days/week.
    He said he was meeting with the 2 largest makeup/cosmetic brands in the country.

They have approached OBJ about the Connect Beauty Device in specific.

Thankfully I knew who those were straight away, but for the threads benefit:

Needless to say, albeit not even close to a done deal, if we have an success, the results will be somewhat rewarding to all.

Given the concept of the product being run by OBJ and attached to their (the eventual partner, should one eventuate) products (as opposed to the other way around), circa 30% of the retail spend is the goal to be obtained for the products income.

What was also very interesting was Dr. Edwards statement that the competition of P&G, COTY, SK2 etc etc have been reading the annoucements of OBJ's technology with these clients, and have been approaching OBJ steadily.

The DCE technology was in part developed due to pressure from the potential clients asking if a certain outcome could be gathered with OBJ tech for their own products, but be a technology that P&G/COTY do not have signed up/secured (ie the static micro array), so their own products can also enjoy the amazing efficacy improvements that have been produced by SK2 & the likes.

What was then said was very interesting, and later discussed and also mentioned in my conversation with Mr Densison,is that P&G are now wanting to lock up the negotiations on DCE technology, and not let the other companies this was orgianlly planned for, in on the game.

Putting DCE aside, I for one will be watching the Connect Beauty Developments with a very keen interest, the Management want to maintaint equity in the procut for as long as its partnered to these companies, so the pay off will be outstanding.

Now one sees why Dr. Edwards is most excitied about landing this fish.

neutralopinions
    1) When does the "Multi category multi product with one of the world's largest FMCG company" come to fruition for the other 6 products that we have signed ?

2) What happened with GSK and is the toothbrush still on the table ? We don't want any other still a "major partner" crap but what stage is this project at ?

3) Have you got a binding agreement for PG to review the results of the bodyguard trial or this is all discussed verbally ?

4) Whatever happened to other major partners namely "Steifel" , "Novartis" and "Pfizer" and do we have a binding agreement for anything with these partners ? What projects are being worked on with these so called "major" partners

Bang57
    I just had a read through last years 2014 annual presentation
    Launch this ,Launch that
    coty this, Pand G That,
    The only truth a year later is that the directors made money, we lost money
    and now their back for more
    As for this years continuing story
    I just cant wait
    If any body wants to study company spin
    your following the right stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.