BRN 1.14% 21.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Blast from the past AKIDA BALLISTA & Hey Mercedes, page-105

1. 10,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2106
    Hi @Mdiddy. Someone asked you to post evidence that Qualcomm has been preferred over Akida as you claimed. You then posted a random connection for Qualcomm to the MBUX but nothing in the article talked about the "Hey Mercedes" key word spotting and spiking neural network that was used to save power in the EQXX that Akida was used for.

Now if we posted something not connected at all to an argument then you'd call us deluded and part of the BRN cult? You can't have your cake and eat it. Also you talk about CES 2024 like we will know if MB are using Akida or not. I am not expecting anything from CES, Mercedes isn't there to say, oh our cars are magical they have QUALCOMM and Akida and magical fairy dust running them.

I posted a message that said maybe, maybe not in regard to Akida being used. I posted an answer to a message from a pretty influential guy at Mercedes Benz. You then turned this into I'm in a cult and I'm crazy to even post such blasphemy!

However you are allowed to post "it’s clear as custard… due to be released 2024 the new MBUX system by Qualcomm…" as if Qualcomm is the entire MBUX system?

So lets compare, imagine if us cultist posed such a statement?

• You - due to be released 2024 the new MBUX system by Qualcomm

Reality from the actual article you posted! - as a part of the vehicles’ Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) multimedia system

Reality says a part of, `but you claim it's clear as custard the MBUX system is brought to you by QUALCOMM.

I'll finish by asking this, what do you actually mean by clear as custard, because it seems you do?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5863/5863059-d7536d8718a10f3dcbf1774641e2eba4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $570.0K 2.564M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1049092 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 419044 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.