BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Blast from the past AKIDA BALLISTA & Hey Mercedes, page-13

1. 11,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    LOL, yes you're right I'm part of the cult, that is why i post here once every 3 months. I think however you post more regularly than that right? Cult member, just a different side, maybe a dark side cult member? oooohhhhhhh

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5861/5861384-7cc06c5b07c3355670a19137d0933d3c.jpg

No they haven't signed a license and likely never will. Not all sales will be through a license. Mercedes will not want to license up and sell their software off to other customers. Unlike the other OEM's that have already bought a license. Do you understand how it actually will work from here with sales? You may be a little misunderstanding of the process. But hey, what would I know, I've only spoken to the CULT leaders of the company. They could tell us poor followers anything right?

I'm not saying that Mercedes are using AKIDA, but Markus said YES when I asked him if they were using neuromorphic in their MB.OS, do you know anyone else that they could be using for this? (Remember before you answer the only Neuromorphic we know of in the EQXX that i referenced is AKIDA).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.