BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yeah its been a long challenging time. I agree we do need to see...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Yeah its been a long challenging time.
    I agree we do need to see progress on the actual $$ end be it what ever.

I will say that we are established better amongst the industry now so playtime is over the need to deliver.

To be honest if I saw progress in revenue be it 5 million or 7 I'd be happy to let things play out but the whole year well 3 quarters was garbage. I do see we should have a bit more this quarter likely 1 million or close to that level anything more would be pleseant.

I do feel that these 2 additions we have are pretty solid additions. I know the SP is absolutely garbage to be truthful I think it is significantly under value on IP alone but I won't give figures as im not qualified to.

I do know that seeing these depressed levels they eventually correct the bottom line is there was no new money flowing into the company to sustain a price allowing for a drop. In the end you only need one extra seller to buyer to push the price down.

There is no interested parties buying now but on news or momentum and upgrades people will be happy paying triple of current sp prices cause what ever the reason are. I saw this on Canadian usa oil stocks trading so low they they were basicly flowing cash within 2 years to buy out the whole company lol. Thag corrected to a 15 bagger then pulled back some.

Things get irrational at times I know and that's not the best example for BRN as they do not flow money atm. But more to say things over shoot and under shoot.

I will be happy with growth once I see some money comming in a flow of something even if its 10 million per year thats a good start. The hockey stick growth say has turned to quite a long blade. Though if your familiar with hockey stick the blade gets thinner before the shaft so maybe just maybe I will eat my words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.