FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Blast from the past - Farjoy, page-12

1. 19,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2666
    The ONLY ones who should be cutting all the Shite are people like you.

As to me losing, read this.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/29721788/single

Oh, check out those prices of those stocks now.....KDR is now around $2, PLS is around $1.2 and WHA is around $1.8.

Now, how many multiple is that?

As to what I did with those gains?

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/30005504/single

Did you Even make $50k in 2017 from the share market to spend on a decadent holiday from your FAR shares?

LOL!!!

I made more than 4 times that after recouping my losses in 2017. What an awesome year 2017 was.

And 2018 have started with WPL and CBA coming good - btw, when Sunrise is announced, it will breach $40 easily.

My investment strategy is fine now and I will continue to use the same strategy. And I have noticed a few FAR shareholders following and putting some of their money in those stocks too.

And noticed some of them are up 70 to 80%.

What about you?

LOL.

You are one of the few who are still repeating the same forlorn hopes at the start of every year, but get nothing at the end of the year.

As have been repeated many times on this forum: only the shorters like Goodoil and management have come out in front.

On the monetary value, I don't need to make massively on FAR - only need about 10% gains and I am breakeven on FAR - of course, that does not account for opportunity and carry costs.

Actually, my gains on WPL (where I invested most of the proceeds from FAR shares) have put me in the green.

I am more than happy for you guys who have WAITED years (some up to 14 years) to make those massive gains....lol.

If not, you might have to bequeath your FAR gains to your grand children.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.5¢ 51.5¢ $289.9K 557.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1960 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 103276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.