FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

Blast from the past - Farjoy, page-21

1. 5,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    One point I would like to make Cujo is sure there have been plenty of better opportunities that long termers could have invested in and 10 bagged, but for every Disallowed there have been plenty that go bust - baggers are by nature high risk high reward, if you or I could pick baggers consistently we would be in the AFR Rich list, not posting on HC.

Long termers in FAR are likely slightly underwater and have missed opportunity to gain AND LOSE money in other investments. They could however recoup the majority of their capital tomorrow if they want.

Say for example CVN or whatever else you have invested in, have there been better returning options you could have invested in the ASX? Sure there has, so why didnt you invest in them, going by your logic you obviously made a poor investment choice by not investing in the best performing stock this week/month/year??? The opportunity cost of holding CVN must be disgusting when compared to the best performing stock...

So for every person that has lost patience with FAR and reinvested elsewhere there would be winners and losers. Funny how we only seem to hear from those that have done better elsewhere........

Remember investors are much like gamblers in that they always seem to be backing winners, they just dont tell you about the losing bets, particularly in a pissing contest on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $20.02K 39.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18396 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 69690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.