WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Blast from the past, page-9

1. 2,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Excuse the reminiscing. UFX I still have the small bottle of fine gold we got down past the water wheel over the road from the pub.
    That's the time we went in RoD with Jack, Robert and Joe from MCO. I was so transfixed I didn't take any photos. It was like a museum went the adit opened out to the big chamber with the headframe to the left( yes underground) and the old boilers and how all the shovels etc were just leaning wherever the last shift finished. Bloody fascinating.
    I remember when Nick was fanging his flash 4wd with about 8 shareholders in it on the way to Hunts and Dempsey. They made them destroy the old mill at Dempseys. It was such a great piece of history just lying in the scrubby Bush. Could have been a tourist attraction. We stopped where it was Hunts to the left and the first piece of quartz I picked up had a match headsize little nuglet? Not pyrite.
    Imagine a tour into RoD . It would be far more interesting than the Long Tunnel mine one. I reckon WRM would make more profit by using the areas history. There are so many old mines and adits, throw in a bit of panning and there are profits to be made.
    Better than producing gold bars at a loss.
    Last edited by mal230355: 18/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.