MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

MTOM , MSB has risen a few cents in a few months , MSB at one...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    MTOM , MSB has risen a few cents in a few months , MSB at one point was 10.04 cents , I believe that price was achieved around July 2011. The share price then fell to $1.10 or thereabouts in July 2016.
    This is not a wealth winner. Yes some investors ( punters ) may have purchased the stock at a $1.10 and therefore they are now sitting on a 100 per cent profit. But most of them have now sold and run for their lives. Others are now going in at $2.50 believing the hype they read on forums such as this. Many of them have a beer at night and put their feet up and say to the wives , ahh well , yep , yep the people on Hot Copper were correct, this stock is going to the moon.

But MTOM , is it going to the moon , I say no !! why do I say no !! because MSB does not make any money , It does not pay a dividend , it burns money at an alarming rate , its CEO purchased a couple of very expensive properties in Toorak funded by the Share Holders whom pay the wages of this God Like figure.

The posters whom you so rudely mentioned above are entitled to their opinion without expecting to be abused and harassed by others whom have experienced an episode of over exuberance because the stock they chose to invest in has gone up a few cents. Pull up an 8 year chart and then tell us this stock is going to the moon.
    I now await the usual name calling and abuse form the over exuberant.
    Charts do not lie , Have a look at an 8 year chart. And be carful abusing other posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.