MSB 0.34% $1.45 mesoblast limited

Hello Albert , Thank you for your constructive comment , I have...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hello Albert , Thank you for your constructive comment , I have read into the humanitarian perspective of this company for many years , I have also watched tens of millions being burnt annually. I understand more than most the time frames and financial burdens heaped on Companies attempting to bring new and innovative medical solutions on line in an effort to make a meaningful contribution to help the health problems of the human race in general. Such exhaustive contributions should be recognised and celebrated , and the appropriate remuneration should be paid to the persons whom are prepared to dedicate their adult lives to achieve the standards required by organisations such as the FDA.

Im happy with the humanitarian side of things , However I am not happy that freedom of speech is frowned upon and ridiculed by some on this forum , If a person believes this stock is not a good investment at this time in it's history , that person should have the right to voice their opinion with out fear of ridicule from other Posters. With regard to me looking at the rear view mirror , I would like to say to you , that History is a great teacher.

Good luck , you were the one to mention Luck above , I actually don't believe in luck , I believe the harder you work the luckier you become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.