KRM 0.00% 4.2¢ kingsrose mining limited

blastoff, page-13

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    KRM doesn't have much in the way of reserves but I get the impression that it's because they are not and haven't been focused on exploration while the plant is being built. I guess the managers are pretty confident that they are sitting on good ground and will recommence exploring once they get into production so they can fund the exploration with cash flow. The ore stockpile they've built up certainly suggests they are literally sitting on a gold mine but until they do further drilling we won't know.

I'm still annoyed that they are wasting time and money chasing Zinc tailings in Sardinia though. With gold at an all time high but the zinc price tanking (dropped about 35% over the past 6 months by my reckoning), it to me just seemed like a vanity project for the Chairman/MD, who used to run a Sardinian mining company.

I too am thinking of selling out as the past two weeks have been a bit too good but I also think the price of gold will continue head upwards. Because of the low cash costs, KRM has good leverage to increases in gold prices (which I'm backing to keep going up) so I may only just take profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $3.303K 78.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72393 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 159999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.