NXS 11.1% 20.0¢ next science limited

BlastX now in Australia!, page-23

1. 18,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3896
    Hi jaluma …. And yes, price action and volume (apart from Mintti offloading?) are both hideous at present …and that’s not exactly new though the lower lows are quite unpleasant for most long term holders here I expect.

And you my right about a pre-Christmas raise - NXS works on a calendar year cycle so maybe if there was one - the powers that be would try to squeeze it into 2022 so 2023 looks better?

But I thought some of the longer term believers might enjoy a break from doom and gloom, and — as I do believe in Xbio — I started this thread about BlastX now being for sale in Australia so people could share thoughts or examples of whether BlastX (or anything else in the Xbio range has worked for them.)
    - Whether they are shareholders or not!

So charting the daily price action plus theories/discussion on potential future raises or any other corporate/ASX-related matters might be better positioned in the chart thread?

Saying this I saw you have taken a long term interest, on and off, in how NXS price has fumbled travelled over the years and I guess you deserve a ‘told you so medal’ for calling the decline long ago.

So to come back ‘on topic’; Have you ever used an Xbio product please jaluma, or do you know anybody for whom it has either worked or not worked?

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 02/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.